Beijing is a capital city of the People’s Republic of China. It is also the centre of transportation with railways, roads and expressway, air and public transit on offer. The Forbidden City is undeniably one of the biggest attractions in Beijing and it also happens to be the biggest surviving palace of the world. Another world renowned attraction is the Great Wall of China. There is one the world’s longest human-made structure and is among the most amazing achievements of mankind. The city is an interesting blend of old-world China, as can be seen in the ancient architecture and historic monuments, but it is also a vibrant city filled with trendy boutiques, upscale hotels and fine restaurants, not to mention the explosive nightlife. The city has entered into a new stage of modernity and is doing so with a vengeance. Visitors to this bustling metropolis are sure to have a truly meaningful cultural experience in Beijing.
- GreenTree Inn Suite Guangmingqiao Serviced Apartment
- GreenTree Inn Green Tree Suite Guangmingqiao Serviced Apartment Located in No. 725, Jinsong Seventh Community, in the Chaoyang District, the GreenTree Suite Beijing Guangmingquiao Serviced Apartment is only 5km away from Temple of Heaven, 2km from the world-famous Intenational Trade Center, 3 km from Beijing Amusenment Park. Distance from Beijing Railway Station: 4km
Distance from Beijing Capital Airport: 30km
- Address: No.725, Jinsong Seventh Community, Chaoyang District, Beijing.
|Business Big Bed Room B||USD|
|Apartment Big Bed Room||USD|
|Deluxe Big Bed Room||USD|
|Apartment Standard Twin Room||USD|
|Business Standard Room||USD|
|Apartment Family Room||USD|
- Beijing Airport Garden Hotel
- The Hotel is located south of the Airport Terminal Building in the Beijing Capital International Airport. The Beijing Airport Garden Hotel is excellent for a traveler who only needs a one-night stopover and is returning to the airport the next morning. 30kms to the city center; 30kms to the railwaystation; 3kms to the airport;
Surrounding landscape: Capital International Airport, Matsushita Corporation, Ericsson Corporation
- Address: Capital International Airport, Beijing China
- Traders Hotel, Beijing
- Ideally located in Beijing's leading business and embassy district, the hotel enjoys direct access to the China World Trade Center; the metro station (lines 1 and 10) is located within the same complex, and is just 30 minutes from Beijing International Airport. The hotel offers a comfortable and convenient base for both business and leisure travellers. Town Centre 5 Km - Railway Station 3 Km - Airport 27 Km
Surrrounding landscape: nation trade center, Xiushui street, embassy region.
- Address: 1 Jianguomenwai Avenue-P.C: 100004
- Beijing Plaza Hotel
- Plaza Hotel, a deluxe international 4 star hotel, is conveniently located in the Southeast region of Beijing on the East 3rd Ring and the CBD. There is a close access to Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone and Jingjintang Highway. 22km to Airport; 6km to Railway Station; 5km to the City Centre; 7km to the International Exhibition;
Surrounding landscape: Cultural Palace - Dongchen District, Imperial College, Imperial Ancestral Temple, Yonghe Lamasery
- Address: No.100 Sanhuan South road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
|Business Big Bed Room||USD|
|Business Twin Room||USD|
- Beijing East Gate Plaza Service Apartment
- East Central Plaza hotel-style apartment is the international Block of East Central Square apartment part of a five-star hotel by international standards built apartments. Located along the East 2nd Ring Road, right besides the Swissotel, with easy access to the Sanlitun Embassy Area. The East Gate Plaza (Donghuan Guangchang guoji gongyu) is a comprehensive and modern compound designed for maximum comfort. It is also closeto the subway station.
Distance from the Airport: 20kms
Distance from the railway station: 3kms
Distance from the city center: 2kms
Distance from Workers Stadium: 1km
- Address: No. 19 Dongzhong Street, Beijing