Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet, is w..
Tibet, a land of mystery, attracts myr..
In China there is an old saying, "East..
Guangxi Province is the habitation for..
Beijing-Shanghai Sit-in-Coach Tour 6 Days
- Destination: Beijing→Shanghai
- Highlights: Beijing and Shanghai, two of the most developed cities in China. See a more sophisticated China in 5 days from its historic heritages to modern marvels.
- Our Price: from US $645 Customize This Tour
|Place & Transport||Arrive in Beijing|
|Today's Activities||Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included. The local guide will pick you up at airport and then transfer you to check in the hotel. you are free to design your itinerary for the left of the day.|
|Place & Transport||Beijing (group tour)|
1. The tour guide will pick you up in your Beijing hotel and drive to Ming Tombs with other members of the group (around 1.5-hour driving)
2. Visit Mausoleum Chang of Ming Tombs (1 hour 20 minutes);
3. Drive to have lunch (lunch time: 1 hour);
4. Transfer to Badaling Great Wall (30-minute driving) after lunch and visit this most famous section (2 hours);
5. Get driven back to your hotel after Great Wall hiking and the coach will pass the National Stadium (Bird’s Nest), offering a glance of this 2008 Olympic site;
|Attractions:||Badaling Great Wall
Temple of Heaven Tiananmen Square
|Meals:||Breakfast + Lunch|
|Place & Transport||Beijing ->Shanghai(group tour)|
|Meals:||Breakfast + Lunch|
|Place & Transport||Depart from Shanghai (private transfer)|
Free on your own activities till the transfer to take your return flight (flight not included). Your pleasant China tour ends here.
Home Sweet Home.
- Top -Rate
B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner;
|Budget Class||Standard Class|
|Beijing||Traveller Inn Huaqiao Hotel||Sunworld Hotel|
|Shanghai||Yafan Fashion Hotel||Holiday Inn Downtown Shanghai|
|Price ( per person, in US dollars)|
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6-9 persons||Single Room Supplement|
1.Way of travel: private transfer + city coach tours + 3 or 4-star hotels + shared air-conditioned coach + shared tour guides + entrance fees + lunches as listed;
2.There will be four shopping stops during the day tour. But it is NOT mandatory to buy.
3.The flight information is for reference only. We will book flights fit for this itinerary.
- * Five-night hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast in hotel (double sharing; 2 nights in Beijing and 3 nights in Shanghai); * Private airport-hotel transfer service by air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver in Beijing and Shanghai;* Group day tours in Beijing and Shanghai (entrance tickets, English-speaking guides, transfer and intraday lunch);* Internal flight ticket from Beijing to Shanghai (economy-class ticket; airport tax included; one way)
- * International flights both enter or exit China;* Any sightseeing, meal or service which is not specified in the itinerary;* Excess Baggage Charges: Free baggage allowance is 20kg/ticket for economy class and carryon baggage should be kept with 5kg in weight and 20x40x 55cm in size;* Gratuities to local guides and drivers (not compulsory);* Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages;* Single room supplement: The above tour rates are based on 2 people sharing one room. If you are traveling alone, there will be single room supplement incurred;* Travel Insurance.