Located in the west of Chongqing City, Chongqing Zoo was built in 1955, and covers an area of 45 hectares. It is one of China’s Mid-scale zoos, and is set amid rolling hills and beautiful natural scenery.
The zoo houses more than 200 different animal species, and more than 2,000 animals in total. It is an immensely popular attraction, welcoming as many as one million visitors every year. The Panda House covers an area of about 2 hectares, and is the undoubted highlight for visitors. Visitors can see the precious and childlike giant panda as well as other rare animals such as golden monkeys and South China tigers.
What’s more, there are many leisure facilities on site such as the Children’s Fairground, Roller Skating Field, open stage, reading rooms, restaurants. In all, the zoo provides a wonderful environment, both for appreciating the animals, and for relaxation.
- Our Price: from US$97511-Day Tour of Beijing, Yangtze Cruise and Xian
- Our Price: from US$1250Shanghai-Suzhou-Xian-Beijing & Yangtze Cruise 14 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$1010Shanghai-Beijing-Yangtze River Cruise 11 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$585Yangtze Cruise & Shanghai 7 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$1075Yangtze Cruise and Four Amazing Cities Combination 14 Day Tour