Fairy Peak is on the northern shore of Wu Gorge and is the most famous of the 12 Peaks of Wushan. A huge limestone column stands 20 feet high atop the mountain. It resembles a standing girl with exquisite figure. Ancient legend says that the column is the embodiment of a celestial girl, named Yao Ji, daughter of the Queen of the West. She descended from heaven to help Da Yu to conquer the floods. She decided to stay among men to ensure the safety of boats which pass through the Three Gorges. Standing out from clouds and fog, she appears beautiful charming and mysterious.
- Our Price: from US$97511-Day Tour of Beijing, Yangtze Cruise and Xian
- Our Price: from US$1250Shanghai-Suzhou-Xian-Beijing & Yangtze Cruise 14 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$1010Shanghai-Beijing-Yangtze River Cruise 11 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$585Yangtze Cruise & Shanghai 7 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$1075Yangtze Cruise and Four Amazing Cities Combination 14 Day Tour