The Forbidden City (Imperial Palace) in the heart of Beijing is the largest and most complete imperial palace and ancient building complex in China, and the world at large. Its construction began in 1406 and was completed 14 years later, having a history so far of some 580 years. Twenty-four emperors from the Ming and Qing (1644-1911) dynasties lived and ruled China from there. Most of the buildings in the Forbidden City were rebuilt many times, although they maintained the original architectural styles.
- Our Price: from US$35Beijing Bus Tour B-Most Popular Incity Attractions
- Our Price: from US$30Beijing Bus Tour A - Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs
- Our Price: from US$995Shanghai-Mt.Huangshan-Suzhou-Hangzhou-Xian-Beijing 14 Days
- Our Price: from US$30Beijing Bus Tour I - Night Show- Kung Fu Show
- Our Price: from US$45Beijing Bus Tour H - Night Show of Beijing Opera