Huangpu Riverside Walking Tour
- Destination: Shanghai
- Highlights: When some people tour a city, they usuallty rush from one attration to another. If you have enough time, why not slow down footsteps, and feel the city quietly. Stroll along the Bund and take a cruise on Huangpu river.
- Our Price: from US $40 Customize This Tour
|Place & Transport||Shanghai|
The tour guide will wait you at The Bund, where you start your walking tour. Walking along the Bund, which is at the west shore of the Huangpu River, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower can be seen on the opposite side and also the Jin Mao Tower.Being one of the Top Ten Shanghai Attractions, the Bund is a really beautiful and special place which is worth visiting.
Keep walking till the dock for Huangpu River Cruise. This mother river of Shanghai wriggles like an undulating dragon and divided Shanghai to Pudong and Puxi Area. During the cruise, you can find western-style buildings full of exotic flavor, and on the west bank stand 52 buildings, showing various Chinese and foreign architectural styles, hence the name of "World Architecture Exposition in Modern Times"
|Price ( per person, in US dollars)|
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6-9 persons|
* Validity of the rates: 1st Jan. - 31st Dec. 2012
* If there are more than 10 people in the group, please contact your travel consultant for better discounts
* The rate will be different in high season and special events/holidays in China, such as Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 02 – Feb 08), Labors' Day (May 01-May 03), China National Day (Oct 01 – Oct 07) and so on. Please contact us to get the best rates for your travel time;
- * Excellent English-speaking guide service;
* Admission tickets to the attractions as specified in the itinerary;
- * Your Shanghai hotel accommodation;
* Gratuities to the tour guide or the driver;
* Meal or any other service which is not specified in the itinerary;
* Any other transfer service except metro tickets during the day tour;