Hike on Badaling section of the Great ..
Mutianyu Great Wall, Dingling, Sacred ..
Private day tour in Beijing visiting a..
Take high-speed train from Shanghai to..
Mutianyu Great Wall - Dingling of Ming Tombs One Day Tour
- Destination: Beijing
- Highlights: Mutianyu Great Wall, Dingling, Sacred Way & Exterior Olympic stadiums
- Our Price: from US $65 Customize This Tour
Itinerary : D1
|Place & Transport||Beijing|
Tour Type： Private
Duration: One Day (approx. 9 hours)
Activity: Morning (around 8:00am): pick-up in your Beijing hotel by the tour guide and the driver;
Drive to Ming Tombs(about 1-hour driving) and visit Mutianyu Great Wall (2 hours) there. 75km from the center of Beijing, Mutianyu Section is famed for enthralling surroundings. It used to be the northern barrier defending Beijing city and imperial tombs. Nowadays it is one of the most preserved sections of the Great Wall, with vegetation, green pines and cypresses covering 90 per cent of the section.
Then proceed to Dingling and Sacred Way.
Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li of Ming Dynasty. It is the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Among Ming Tombs, it is the only one built with an underground palace hall. On the way back to Beijing city, you will make a stop-over visit to main venues of Beijing 2008 Olympics: Bird Nest and Water Cube (exterior view). Afternoon (around 5:00pm): drop-off at your Beijing hotel after the day tour.
This is a private tour exclusive to you and your travel companions. No other travelers join in your group.
There would be one shopping stop; but it is not compulsory to buy stuff. If you want more sightseeing rather than shopping, please contact us to get new proposal if you want a no-shopping tour.
|Attractions:||Beijing National Stadium Ming Tombs Mutianyu Great Wall|
- Top -Rate
B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner;
Beijing hotel accommodation is not included. If you need booking of Beijing hotel, please contact us to get the room rate proposal.
|Price ( per person, in US dollars)|
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6-9 persons|
* The above rates are in U.S. dollars per person
* Validity of the rates: 1st Jan. - 31st Dec. 2012
* If there are more than 10 people in the group, please contact your travel consultant for better discounts
* The rate will be different in high season and special events/holidays in China, such as Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 02 – Feb 08), Labors’ Day (May 01-May 03), China National Day (Oct 01 – Oct 07) and so on. Please contact us to get the best rates for your travel time.
- * Transfer service by air-conditioned vehicle with experience driver;* Entrance tickets to attractions as specified in the itinerary;* Excellent English-speaking tour guide service;* Intraday lunch in decent restaurant (Chinese food);
- * Beijing hotel accommodation;* Any sightseeing, meal or service which is not specified above;* Gratuities to your tour guide or the driver;