Nanjing Confucius Temple
Nanjing Confucius Temple is for consecrating and worshipping Confucius,the great thinker and educator of ancient China.
Nanjing Confucius temple was built in Song Dynasty(A.D.1034) and expanded in East Jin Dynasty.These architecture was ruined and rebuilt for several times.The Confucius Temple once was rebuilt in Qing Dynasty(A.D.1869) but was serious fired and destroyed by the Japanese aggresser troops in 1937.In order to protect the old city,the Chinese Govemment appropriated funds to rebuild and fix the Confucius Temple.Nowadays it has re-expressed its splendid civilization to the world and has been regarded as the special scenery of Nanjing. In 1991,the Confucius Temple was elected the "Forty Best Scenery Spots".
- Our Price: from US$75Nanjing Religious Sites One Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$148Nanjing Tour 2 Days from Shanghai - by car
- Our Price: from US$194Panoramic Sightseeing of Nanjing 4-Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$68Nanjing Day Trip from Shanghai - by Train
- Our Price: from US$135Nanjing Tour 2 Days from Shanghai - by Train