300+ things to do in Shanghai China. Book ahead - save time and money
Home > Q&A > Shanghai Questions > Tourist sites Questions > Where to hang out in Shanghai during your New Year?
Questions by travel Info
Questions by destinations

   Visit Tibet for 3 Months

Posted by: Jen    04.28.2011
I intend to visit tibet for 3 months. How to get a visa for 3 months from your government? As I understand, I can only get 1 month from the KL China embassy. I am travelling alone and can I get the single traveller permit to Tibet?
Posted by: Mike   04.28.2011Best Answer
The only way to get a China Visa is from China Embassy in your coutry, if you want to apply for a longer one, I think you can contact some local tour agency for help, at present, single travel is not permitted for foreigners in Tibet, you need to joint a tour if you want to get a permit.