Having longer history than Thai Massag..
Shanghai witnessed the vicissitude of ..
In our Shanghai part we design tours f..
It is a intergrated explore of Shangha..
Shanghai Gourmet Tours E – Fishing & Cuisine
- Destination: Shanghai
- Highlights: Ying Dong, is a small villiage on Chongming Island. People here live on fishing. In this tour you have the chance to try fishing with the help of local fisherman and enjoy delicious local specialities.
- Our Price: from US $110 Customize This Tour
Itinerary : D1
|Place & Transport||Shanghai→Chongming Island→Shanghai|
The local guide, together with a chauffeur, will pick you up at your Shanghai hotel in the morning. Then you will be driven to Chongming Island.
This small fishing village has only 52 families. People here live on fishing. You can join them and learn how to fish. Enjoy some countryside dishes in farmhouse.
Buckwheat Ball; Potato Conjee; Pumpkin Conjee; sauced crucians; steamed perch;
In the afternoon, you will be transferred back to your Shanghai hotel. Tour service ends here.
- Top -Rate
B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner;
|Price ( per person, in US dollars)|
|1 person||2-5 persons||6-9 persons|
* The above rates are in U.S. dollars per person;
* Validity of the rate: 1st Jan. - 31st Dec. 2014;
* If you are a party over 10 people (including 10), please esquire for discount.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday(1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival (Jan. 31 - Feb. 06) and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during those periods. But it is surely OK if you would like to plan your tour at that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- * All transfer and city transportation;* Entrance fees;* Personal local English speaking tour guide;* Air-conditioned car or van with private driver;
- * Your hotel accommodation in Shanghai;* Meals;* Personal expenses;* Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip;* Tips to the tour guide and driver;