Shanghai Short Stay 2 Day Tour
- Destination: Shanghai
- Highlights: Don't have much time? A 2-day short-stay tour covering most of classic sightseeings in Shanghai is definitely your choice. From modern transportation like Maglev train to traditional architecture like City God Temple, just in 2 days!
- Our Price: from US $155 Customize This Tour
|Place & Transport||Arrive in Shanghai|
|Today's Activities||The local guide will pick you up the airport. Then you will be transferred to check in a comfortable hotel. Today's tour begins at the landmark of Shanghai-the Bund, walk along the Bund, It stretched away on either side with innumerable modern buildings. Extending from the Bund, you will come to Nanjing Road, which is the main shopping street of Shanghai and one of the world's busiest shopping streets. Have lunch is a decent local restaurant. In the afternoon, climb up the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, where you will have a panoramic view of Shanghai, the most exciting moment will reach when you step on the cruise ship pf Huangpu River, it is a totally different view from the daytime, the beauty of shanghai bund in the evening is beyond description.
|Attractions:||Huangpu River Nanjing Road Oriental Pearl Tower The Bund|
|Place & Transport||Depart from Shanghai|
|Today's Activities||After your breakfast in hotel, the tour guide will meet you at around 9am. Firstly visit Yu Garden, Shanghai's largest ancient garden with beautiful pavilions, miniature lakes, bridges and rockeries in Ming and Qing architectural styles. Later transfer to look around City God Temple, which is a major yet relatively inactive, Taoist temple in Shanghai.
Lunch in a decent restaurant. In the afternoon you will take a maglev train to the airport. This is a train can reach 350 km/h (220 mph) in 2 minutes, with the maximum normal operation speed of 431 km/h (268 mph) reached thereafter.
Tour ends here.
|Attractions:||Shanghai Magnetically Levitated Train|
|Meals:||Breakfast + Lunch|
|Budget Class||Standard Class||Deluxe Class|
|Shanghai||Ya Fan Fashion Hotel||Best Western New Century Hotel||Majesty Plaza Shanghai|
|Price ( per person, in US dollars)|
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6-9 persons||Single Room Supplement|
* The above rates are in U.S. dollars per person.
* Validity of the rates: 1st Jan. —31st Dec. 2012；
* If there are more than 10 people in the group, please contact your travel consultant for better discounts;
* The rate will be different in high season and special events/holidays in China, such as Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 02 – Feb 08), Labors’ Day (May 01-May 03), China National Day (Oct 01 – Oct 07) and so on. Please contact us to get the best rates for your travel time;
- *Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary;
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places;
*Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city;
*Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified;
*Service Charge & Government Taxes;
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- *International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China;
*China Entry Visa Fees;
*Excess Baggage Charges;
Any meals which are not listed in the tour itinerary;
*Single Room Supplement;