Shibaozhai is situated on the northern banks of the Yangtze River, east of Zhongxian, Chongqing, China. There is a tower built in the reign of Wanli of the Ming Dynasty. On the 12th floor of this tower there is a stone platform, which provides a good view of the Yangtze River as it flows majestically eastward.
Due to the unique lay of the land, the unusual architecture and beautiful scenery, Shibaozhai has become extremely famous. It is ranked as one of the eight strangest architectural structures of the world, and is renowned as the pearl of the Yangtze River.
- Our Price: from US$1010Shanghai-Beijing-Yangtze River Cruise 11 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$1810Most Popular Cities & Yangtze River 20 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$1250Shanghai-Suzhou-Xian-Beijing & Yangtze Cruise 14 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$1075Yangtze Cruise and Four Amazing Cities Combination 14 Day Tour
- Our Price: from US$585Yangtze Cruise & Shanghai 7 Day Tour