B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner;
Sofitel Zhongshan Golf Resort
* We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travel time
|Price ( per person, in US dollars)
* The above rates are in U.S. dollars per person.
* Validity of the rates: 1st Jan. - 31st Dec. 2014；
* If there are more than 10 people in the group, please contact your travel consultant for better discounts;
* The rate will be different in high season and special events/holidays in China, such as Chinese Spring Festival (Jan.31 - Feb.06), Labors’ Day (May 01-May 03), China National Day (Oct 01 – Oct 07) and so on. Please contact us to get the best rates for your travel time;
- * 18-hole golf playing in the designated courses, including green fee, cart, caddie and locker;
* Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary;
* Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary. If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
* Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above;
* Guide: A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
* Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing) All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
* Service Charge & Government Taxes;
* Luggage Transfers;
* Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- * International Airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China;
* China Entry Visa Fees;
* Excess Baggage Charges;
* Personal Expenses;
* Meals: Any meals which are not listed in the tour itinerary;
* Single Room Supplement;